Each new milestone your baby achieves is exciting, especially taking those first magical steps. And UpSpring has developed a product that helps babies learn to walk at the same time it helps reduce back pain for parents.
Walking Wings helps your baby learn to walk more safely by balancing naturally, hands-free and experiencing fewer falls—building confidence and making them less afraid of the process. Walking Wings is a unique, padded-support vest that securely fastens around your baby’s chest and has two adjustable straps for parents to hold while baby learns to walk. Walking Wings eliminates the tugging and pulling on baby's arms which can result in Nursemaid's elbow—the most common orthopaedic injury in children under the age of two.
Use Walking Wings once your baby has good balance, can bear weight unassisted, and is clearly interested in trying to walk.
- Baby balances more naturally with hands-free baby and toddler walking assistant
- No tugging and twisting on little arms which can cause nursemaid's elbow. 100% cotton, machine washable.
- Paediatrician recommended for babies learning to walk (6+ months
- Reduces back pain from bending over for parents, grandparents and caregivers.
- Builds confidence and stability, plus gives a sense of control and freedom. Developed with medical experts, designers, engineers, and testing laboratories to ensure that Walking Wings meets the highest quality standards.
- Paediatrician recommended for ages 6 months to 24 months.